Time's tied!
I have tons of things to do this week and next. Time's really tied up this two weeks.
DUE DATE - Next Week!
Fundamental Of Management project submission.
Water Technology Quiz.
Communication Skill work submission.
Immersion Program. ( EXTRA! )
Object Oriented Programming test.
It's hell for me! Come on.
Never mind : D I make full use of my time.
I saw a guy who's covered with blood just now (Temasek School's bus stop.) Not totally but partially. Face + body + hand. Teenagers' agony.
Oh my~
I should stay strong and healthy : p
Damn, I'm tempted to go clubbing tomorrow with Sean , Poh seng and Jia Jun! MY GOD! TIME! I need more time!
DUE DATE - Next Week!
Fundamental Of Management project submission.
Water Technology Quiz.
Communication Skill work submission.
Immersion Program. ( EXTRA! )
Object Oriented Programming test.
It's hell for me! Come on.
Never mind : D I make full use of my time.
I saw a guy who's covered with blood just now (Temasek School's bus stop.) Not totally but partially. Face + body + hand. Teenagers' agony.
Oh my~
I should stay strong and healthy : p
Damn, I'm tempted to go clubbing tomorrow with Sean , Poh seng and Jia Jun! MY GOD! TIME! I need more time!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home